Tuesday, May 6, 2008

you can't always get what you want

joshua is fighting with me, more or less, and i'm trying not to fight back. i'm still losing. i hate sounding emo, but i'm feeling numb. so i'm going to self-medicate by posting an old watercolor i did back in high school.

here's some penguin love, and i dedicate this to jen.

relax.
deep breaths.
aromatherapy.
carrietherapy.
gratefulness.

i really just want to yell at him and make him see that i'm not worthless and it hurts me that he's mad at me. i'm over it, and i'm not being selfish by choosing to let it go. i wish he would see that although i'm far from perfect, i am good enough. count your blessings and don't dwell on the petty things. xanax, i wish you were here.

4 comments:

angelic_cries said...

Your blog made me quite sad. =/
I hope things look up for you.

As for the watercolor, I love it. =]

angelic_cries said...

Aw, I'm sorry! Don't be fooled, despite my blog I'm a very happy person! =D So it might just seem a little worse than it is. I don't know. *shrug*

Anyway- Oh gosh, I know! I barely want my uncle to tattoo me! He does really well but he has his strong points & weak ones. He does really well on skulls so I'm going to let him give me that one AFI skull logo somwhere on me. I love that logo, it's on the first AFI shirt I ever had. =]

angelic_cries said...

Nah, I don't have a deviantart account. Well... I made one awhile back but I never bothered to get on it so it's probably been deleted or something.

I don't think my art is good enough for that though. Haha. Hmm...but maybe I should make one, anyways. =]

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way as yourself. I love my girlfriend and our pengies, but Ashley is a carbon copy of your boyfriend. I'm not set on my decision yet.. however I do enjoy living in our dream as long as possible. Great Painting !!

:)