Monday, May 12, 2008

i want to ride my bicycle

i have an update on the troubadour tetra set! i worked on adam a bit at work yesterday. i brought him again today, but it's 8 o'clock now, and i doubt i'll have time before i leave to work on him. i don't have a scan here, but i swear i posted one on my photobucket. well, crap. i'll do it later. last night i did a quick sketch of a zombie, so i suppose i can post her instead. again, i'm sure jen would appreciate this.

yesterday was mother's day, and i worked. i got the cutest little plaster mold of penny's hand. she and joshua met me after work and took me out for dinner to applebee's. their menu is very veg-unkind, and i ended up with a boring veggie burger that i'm almost sure wasn't vegan.

today, i put in my two weeks notice at kasper. i will no longer be their receptionist ninja. i will be working strictly for myself and freelance. [commissions welcome! contact me!]


[note to self: acceptance letters to hogwarts community college]



title: queen - bicycle race

2 comments:

_ said...

She's awesome! Most definitely appreciated on my end. ^_^

_ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.