Wednesday, April 30, 2008

time to apply your magic touch


i started outlines for a series of watercolors yesterday.

i started painting today, and really, that's all i've done besides take a shower. i've got pandora.com hooked up to the big amp, and i'm working away. i'm mostly satisfied with the first piece, and i hope i finish them all soon. i have to play receptionist tonight, and i cannot take them with me. maybe i'll try, though!

here is a photo of the progress, and a couple links to additional photos of 3 of the set:



title: boyfriendgirlfriend - infatuation dot com

3 comments:

deleted said...

Oh mannnn, that looks completely AWESOME! Sososo good. I can't wait to see the others! :D

deleted said...

Apparently I'm blind, because I totally didn't see the links to the other ones. They are looking great. So excited about seeing them, and jealous of your talent :P

angelic_cries said...

Yay, I saw these on in the slash gallery. Along with the Jade one. ^_^

simply amazing!