Saturday, January 5, 2008

they find me, intangible, invisible

last night i had planned on staying in. it was 8:30pm and i was still in lounge pants and an oversized hoodie, sitting with my feet tucked under myself, pecking away at my laptop keyboard. i had made previous arangements with nicole to go out, but things were falling out of alignment for a good night. then niki called. nicole called again. they were going anyway...so alright, i'll go.

i threw on some jeans with a rip in the back pocket, my new "curiouser and curiouser" hoodie and pinned my hair up. we started off in dreary dull norwalk, but soon headed off to sandusky, singing loudly to afi; poor niki. we had red lobster open their doors for us, freezing outside, so we could collect shawna on our way to crowbar. bryce and ron were pleasantly surprised to see us, and we had an enjoyable time.

we were nearly attacked by a group of three "men" who were to be performing that night. they took pictures with us, being the prettiest group in the place. boys 2 men, was it? something like that. we will undoubtedly be posted online somewhere.

nicole and niki both looked beautiful. ron was quite pretty, even without his typical bandana. i don't know how much i had going for me in the looks department, but i was covered all over in the softest material, making me more than touchable. bryce appreciated it, even noting that my purse was soft.

and i totally forgot to mention that they played the leaving song pt. II for nicole and i when we walked in. sweet action.


title: where would you like them left? - blaqk audio

No comments: