Wednesday, January 2, 2008

they come out when they eat

this holiday has been rather uneventful and average. christmas went by without seeing hardly anyone, and not too many phone calls were made or recieved. as far as gifts go, the only thing i asked for, i bought myself. joshua saved the day and got me tickets to go see cirque du soleil! erin brought me a beatiful sparkly bracelet and a hella sweet afi shirt *loves*. amanda sent me a whole set of colored sharpies and some other cute things, and nicole brought me some sensual delights (oils and candies).

here are some photos from december of yours truly...


chad is awesome, and i'm curently loving reading and collaborating with carrie.



title: beatles - aphex twin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay,I'll post more about me. XD Stupid stunts? I've done plenty of them. Lol . Cool pics by the way.

Anonymous said...

I wanted you to know,that my blog is all screwed up and I have to delete my blog,But I'm starting another one.And I'll message you from my other one when I get it =]