Saturday, August 25, 2007

13 hours

i wanted to share this little stream of thought from Chad Hannah:

13 Hours

13 hours I sat here trying to figure out what I wanted to do with my life
13 hours I worried and fidgeted and squirmed and compiled and endless amounts of adjectives
and you know what?
after those 13 hours it dawned on me
It doesnt matter what I do
I have to wait in line like everyone else
I cant just take my life and run with it
there are forms
there are files
there are people ahead of me trying to do exactly the same thing


Why does it matter what you do in life if everyone else has to do the same thing?

I believe that what you should really try to accomplish in life is....
Figuring out a way to do what you want
to go around this system without breaking any rules
people have done it
why cant I?

No comments: