Monday, March 16, 2009

from years before


it's about 1 o'clock on a monday. i rather like mondays. it's nice out.

i've been productive today. the return of sunlight helps, even though i like to believe that is one of those things that you can overcome, like it's all in your head.

this weekend was spent at the palace of auburn hills, watching my brother win second in the state wrestling finals. he is awesome. i'm a bit proud. okay, a lot proud. it was a good weekend.

a week ago, i became a classic. 25 years.

a little brown package sat happily in my mailbox this morning waiting for me to come gather it and open it up. the perfect little package, from mrs. ott to mrs. ott. i'm tickled by how exactly like me the mug is: i love not camping.

ps. someone remind me to use "but home is nowhere" lyrics next year for my birthday. spanks.


title: love like winter - afi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so glad you like it shannon.