Monday, January 5, 2009

all you had to do

my new year's resolution: promise less.

my intentions are good, but i find myself overwhelmed, stressed and less accomplished than i mean to be. this way, i'll complete a higher percentage of my endeavors expected of me by others.

the holidays were good. spent many a day out of state with both of our families and a crapton of snow. i didn't think about work...too much. i did finish a couple jobs: a show poster and a business card design.

i need to get more prints made of my photographs. i used to be really good about it, now i worry too much about the quality and end up putting it off until i can sit down and shuffle through all the files and choose the good ones.

here is pennigan in rollerskates for the first time. she loved it.

lately we've been enjoying lots of boardgames and staying in. we got wii fit for christmas (didn't even ask for it!) and a bunch of other great things. i didn't get the thing i asked for, but i don't blame anybody, since it was a $400 set of artist markers.

HEY. does anyone wear a 7.5 size shoe?


title: kicked it in the sun - built to spill

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Wow! She is getting soooo big!!!