Tuesday, October 14, 2008

but you're so cute when you're frustrated, dear

as you can see on my site here i have posted yet another davey havok drawing.  this one was for a girl who is trading me a drawing of her own. her name is jessi.  i am exceedingly jealous of her talent. i cannot wait to see her drawing for me.

i have been working on some projects and hopefully some of them will be wrapping up soon. i lost my last piece of watercolor paper that i cut for hunter for my troubadour tetra set. he's all i have to paint to finish that up. still looking.

picked up another commission outside of my graphics business.  this is one i'm excited about.

i may be making a coloring book for pennigan's preschool class. too cute and also exciting.

chad was showing me some usb rechargeable batteries on a website called geekologie.com.  looking through other things on the site, i found a computer case that looks like a classic nintendo controller.  i've been wanting to build a new computer for a while, but this is the first time i've been inspired to consider making my own case and make it a work of art!  just bought a new bluetooth mouse on newegg.com. yay.

 

title: interpol - pda

No comments: