Tuesday, March 18, 2008

diary full of trash

yay! i managed to sign in on the first attempt!

i haven't been updating as much as i want to, but sometimes i have nothing great to say. even my own journal missed a complete month...not that it, or this, is anything fabulous.

my favorite holiday is halloween, for those of you who don't already know me well enough to know that by now. it came up in conversation today.

i have been working a piece of photoshop digital artwork for erin, and i was getting frustrated with my lack of knowledge and skills when it comes to digital painting. i decided to take a break and draw in a sketchbook. i practiced sketching jade puget's facial features to help with my digital work. here's what i came up with:

i'm much better with a pencil than a shotty tablet and vista. but i wanna learn! *cries*

title: by your side - tokio hotel

1 comment:

Unknown said...

om g they are effing good i wish i would be that good dang