Tuesday, October 2, 2007

what if there were no hypothetical situations?

sunday was a day full of fun. joshua and i took the big truck and a trailer full of fourwheelers, along with casey and amanda, and adam, nick and justin, in another vehicle down just south of columbus, ohio. we spent the whole day riding trails. it was so beautiful, and we had such nice weather.

i am sore!

my back is sore. we did some pretty hard rough riding. joshua showed me where he flipped his fourwheeler a few months back, and got a 3 month vacation off of work from his injuries. we did not go down there. we had a good time, and i could easily see myself going again.


we took a photo of all of us in a neat rocky area. there were so many places to take beautiful photographs, but no one was interested in stopping for me. maybe next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats so awesome, sounds like you had a great time. i take it your eyeballs are better. and by the way i finally have a blog! hooray! my thing is uhhh, hold on...http://alaskanott.blogspot.com/ thats my page. we can be blog friends, yah! lol.

Anonymous said...

Shannon my lOOOoove!
your friend in the upper left corner in the green shirt looks just like someone i used to work with at Save A Lot. His name is Adam Jenkins. WEIRD